Control Systems & Accesories
Hitachi offers a wide variety of control systems giving customers the flexibility to control their air conditioning system to suit their requirements. The H-Link communications system, which is common across all System Free Utopia and Set Free products, provides a single and comprehensive range of local, central and BMS gateway controller options.
System free Controller
The System Free control range, which is compatible with Utopia and Set Free systems
The System Free control range, which is compatible with Utopia and Set Free systems, has a variety of options to suit every installation. Individual controllers include wireless infra-red, simplified hard-wired and seven day time clock hard-wired options, each of which can control up to 16 indoor units simultaneously. Central control can be enacted by the Central Station with an optional seven day time clock, which can control up to 160 indoor units in up to 64 control groups, all from a simple wall mounted controller. BMS integration is possible with Modbus, LonWorks, BACnet and KNX gateways all available.
CS Net Web
The CSNet Web is a central controller and BMS gateway
The CSNet Web is a central controller and BMS gateway that should be an integral part of every high specification project. Centralised control of up to 160 indoor units and 64 systems is available from each CSNet Web device, with up to 640 indoor units and 256 systems controllable through a single intuitive graphical interface on a PC or touch screen controller. A vast array of control and monitoring options are available, including annual time clock, set point or mode setting or prohibition, cold draft control, energy usage monitoring and system historical data. The CSNet Web is also a BMS gateway with Modbus® over IP protocol included as standard.
New wireless thermostat
• Easy to fit, simple to use, intelligent control
• Schedule timer set from the master control.
New PC-ARFHE multifunction controller-Same menu for all Yutaki range
• Same menu for all Yutaki range
• Unit controller and room thermostat use
• Wizard Start-up configuration: It makes easier the Start-up of the system
• Auto cool/heat
• Quick actions menu for more comprehensive view: Functions Timer, ECO, Status, Schedule and OTC
• Boost action: It allows an immediate heating of the domestic hot water
• Improved timer: Better aesthetic and function of simple timer to create easily a timer configuration
• Air purge function for the test run
• Many other improvements like: possibility to modify the name of the circuits, configuration of phone contact, etc.
New room remote sensor
• Easy to fit, simple to use
• It is allowing room thermostat control from the Yutaki panel itself